Abia State Government Recruitment 2020/2021 application form portal and requirements.
Facts About Abia State: Abia is located in the South Eastern part of Nigeria. It is one of the most populated areas in Nigeria with a population of 2,845,380.
Note that these jobs are not only for Natives of abia state, but the natives may be given more preference.
Anyways, this article is clearly going to show you how to apply for abia state government jobs and the list of requirements for the recruitment.
The official website for Abia State Government is www.abiastate.gov.ng and it is working well as at the time of writing this post.
Requirements For Abia State Government Recruitment
Below are the basic requirements for this recruitment, depending on the position you want to apply for, the requirements may differ.
For example; the requirements for abia state local government service commission will be different from abia state civil service commission.
1. Age: Applicants must not be more than 30 years old. This doesn’t literally means that 18 and below can apply for the Abia State government jobs, you need to be at least 20 years old.
2. Nationality: As you should already know that government jobs in Nigeria are only available to legitimate citizens of this country.
3. Education: Every applicant must possess either HND or First Degree certificate from any accredited tertiary institutions in Nigeria. They must also have already finished their NYSC.
4. Unemployment Duration: He/She must have also been unemployed for a minimum of 1 year after nysc.
Other Job Vacancies For You
You can also try to register for any of the job opportunity below and try your luck ☺
- Nscdc recruitment form
- Brisin recruitment 2020
- Npower recruitment portal
- Waec 2020 recruitment
- Ndlea Job vacancies
- Mass FG Recruitment
- Abia State Teachers Jobs
“Please note that we are not the one giving the jobs, we just guide job seekers on how to apply for any job by giving them its requirements, application portal and steps to apply.
How To Apply For Abia State Recruitment 2020
Check the basic things required of every applicant above and make sure you fit in.
It is very easy to apply for Job vacancies in Abia State government, simply go to the official portal located at www.abiastate.gov.ng and check the positions available.
Follow the instructions or guidelines on the site and apply with your cv and other required documents.
Shortlisted candidates will be notified through SMS or email and will be told to come for a physical interview which will determine if you will get the job or not.
If you want to get latest Job vacancies in umuahia abia state, subscribe to free job alerts and drop a comment below.
You can share this post with those that really need to get this job through the abia State government recruitment.