Adamawa State Government Recruitment 2020/2021 application form portal and list of the requirements will be explained in this article.
Are you from Adamawa state or you have been longing to get a job in the state government? This is yet another opportunity for you.
Not everyone knows that they can also work for the government. The government also recruits workers just like any other NGO or company.
Note that the jobs are very competitive and thousands of people like you are also going to apply, it’s going to be quite hard to get if you don’t meet all their requirements.
Requirements For Adamawa State Recruitment 2020/21
As you should have known already, everything job vacancies has requirements before anyone can apply.
Below are the requirements for the jobs by the Adamawa state government in 2020.
- You must be a Nigerian, foreigners are not allowed to apply.
- Applicants must not be more than 30 years old. Don’t try to fake or reduce your age if you are more than that as it can lead to disqualification.
- You must have a functional email address and phone number.
- Make sure you have any of WAEC, NECO, GCE or NABTEB result with good grades in at least 5 subjects including mathematics and English language.
For more information on other specific requirements for the jobs, check the Adamawa state official website at https://www.adamawastate.gov.ng
Other Jobs For You
- Abia state government recruitment
- Npower recruitment portal
- DIA recruitment
- Latest Federal Government Jobs
- Abia state teachers recruitment
- Federal ministry of transport jobs
How To Apply For Adamawa Government Recruitment
To register for any of the job vacancies available in Adamawa state government, simply go to their official portal which is located at www.adamawastate.gov.ng, check the vacancies available and see which one you are eligible for.
Fill the application form with the required information, upload the documents asked of and your CV.
Make sure you don’t make any silly mistakes while filling the registration form as this can spoil things for you.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email or SMS to come for physical screening and interview, which will determine who will get the job.
You won’t lose anything if you share this post with other Nigerians that need a job, sharing is caring.
Subscribe to get Job alerts for free through email or notifications.
If you have any questions or want to get latest Adamawa state employment news, leave a comment below.