Federal Civil Service commission recruitment 2021/2022 application form Portal www.fedcivilservice.gov.ng mass recruitment guidelines.
Perhaps, you might be wondering how do i apply for this federal civil service job or are you here to gain knowledge so that you can be well equipped and informed.
The official website for this recruitment exercise is www.fedcivilservice.gov.ng. you can get a whole lot of information from that site.
Perhaps if you want to be certain of how genuine the information we give you here is, you can visit the portal whenever the recruitment exercise is on.
In this article, we will provide all the necessary things you need to know. Also we will share with you very simple but helpful things you need to take serious if you really want to apply for this recruitment exercise.
Brief history of the federal civil service
Fcsc means the federal civil service commission in full.
It was established by nigerian government and it is setup as an executive arm of government charged and given the autonomy to fish out corrupt federal civil servants, transferring of this federal civil servants is also their jobs.
Ensuring there is justice between the civil servant is all their job.
They ensure control on all the civil servants and federal civil servants of the state. Other civil servant like the state civil servant or local government civil servant sees the federal civil service commission as their authorities at the top.
All this state civil servants and local civil servants are answerable to the federal service commission. While the fcsc is answerable to the federal government of nigeria.
No civil servants can be employed or brought into office without the federal civil service commission is being aware. If such thing happens, then it is classified as illegal and those involved will face the penalty.
Those who became a civil servant without the awareness of the federal civil service commission might be sacked or retired from their jobs.
The federal civil service commission also ensures that the civil servants are paid on time.
They serve as an intermediary between them and federal government. Whenever salaries are not paid on time, they inform the federal government.
Just like the way we have asuu who fights for the welfare of the universities. We also have the federal civil service commission and they fight for the welfare of the civil servants all across the state.
They are also set up to regulate the system, without them the federal civil service commission would have been a mess and those corrupt personnel would have made the commission a great mess without anybody to stop them.
Requirements for Federal Civil Service commission recruitment
- Having the necessary requirement is one of the very important need you need to ascertain before you can secure the job. Not having this requirement could cause hell and could make you to lose the job even before securing it.
- You can now see for yourself how important this requirement is.
- You must be a bonafide citizen of nigeria by birth or maybe by nationalization.
- You must be of good behavior and very humble in all your dealings. Everything you do has to show that you are a good person, also you should have at least a person or two person to ensure you are of good behavior.
- Applicants of the Federal Civil Service recruitment must be free from all sorts of financial disgraces or debts. They should have a pure and clean records that they are not in any sort of financial embarassment.
- Interested applicant should ensure they are within the age of 18 to 35 before applying.
- They should also ensure they are not disabled physically or mentally in any form whatsoever.
- They should also endeavour to be in good health both physically and mentally.
Read more on other jobs below
- Civil defence recruitment
- Icpc recruitment
- Nigerian navy recruitment
- Inec recruitment
- Cbn recruitment
- Ndlea recruitment
How to apply for Federal Civil Service recruitment 2021
You can log on to www.fedcivilservice.gov.ng to register.
Or you can go to this geopolitical area to collect your application form from the state chairman of the federal civil service commission.
The geopolitical area are:
>>> The north west area (kaduna)
>>> The north east area (yola)
>>> The federal territory and the north central (abuja and mabushi)
>>> South west area of jurisdiction ( ibadan)
>>> south east territory ( owerri)
>>> south south area (port harcourt)
If you have any other question or contribution, please drop them in the box below.