Thinking about getting your next job at NECO as an Invigilator, supervisor or even a marker? In this article, i will show you all you need to know about NECO recruitment 2021/2022 application form portal and steps to apply.
You should know that the board (NECO) can’t do all the work by themselves and therefore they need more staffs or workers.
Every year they do NECO exams (SSCE and GCE), they need people to supervise and invigilate these examinations but nobody is going to do it for free right?
This why they recruit people who meet the requirements and their pay is okay if you are not after a job that will land you 100k per month.
Without wasting your time ,let me explain what you need to know about NECO job recruitment for 2021.
What are the requirements for NECO Recruitment?
So what exactly makes you qualified to apply for this job? They are not much and I will list them below.
- Make sure you have the basic o level results requirement which is at least credits pass in 5 subjects including English language and mathematics.
- You should not be above the age of thirty five (35). Don’t change your age just for this, trust me it isn’t worth it.
- Make sure you a Degree, HND or NCE. The course you studied is not important.
- Be willing to learn and follow the rules and regulations of NECO.
- Lastly, you must be a citizen of Nigeria.
Check Out These Jobs Vacancies
- Nigeria navy recruitment
- Army 80rri recruitment
- Nigeria lng recruitment
- Airforce Nigeria recruitment
- Npower massive recruitment
- Federal government jobs
How To Apply For NECO Recruitment 2021/22
Now here’s the real deal.
To apply, visit NECO portal or website @ mynecoexams.com or neco.gov.ng, check for the available positions and apply if you have met the requirements.
When is it starting and the deadline?
There is currently no exact dates for when the recruiting will start or end. However, if you would like to know when because I am going to update this post in the future, you have two options.
1 is to subscribe to our newsletter to receive latest updates on this job and drop a comment below, the second is to regularly visit neco website for latest news about the vacancies available.
Other Things You Should Know About NECO Nigeria Jobs
Here are some of the things which I considered important for all prospective applicants for this jobs.
- Don’t try to game the system or cheat the board. If you are above the age requirement, don’t fake it. You are going to mark attendance when you start working, so if you’re a lazy lad this is not for you.
- The application form and process is completely free.
- There is currently no ongoing recruitment by NECO, I would update this article in case they commence any recruitment.
- Don’t get scammed by anyone. You don’t need to pay anyone before you can apply or even before you are given the job.
- Shortlisted candidates will contacted via email, phone call or a text message. Make sure the sender is NECO to avoid being duped by a scammer.
- In case you were not offered the position of an Invigilator or a supervisor, you can still apply for marking NECO examination scripts. This will take some of your time and you will be paid every month.
In case my really short and precise article has been helpful to you, share it with your friends and family. Everyone in naija currently needs a source of income.