Nnpc recruitment form 2021/2022 portal for application form, requirements and latest updates.
Are you desperately in need of vital information concerning Nnpc recruitment form 2021/22. Well, i am glad to inform you that you have come to the right place.
In this article, we will share with you all the necessary things you need to know about nnpc recruitment jobs application form for 2020/2021.
Also, we would share with you the steps you need to follow in order to apply for the recruitment exercise without going through hell before registering successfully.
With our top notch information, you won’t have to go through some trouble before registering successfully as all the information you might need will be provided with ease for you here in order to have a successful registration.
So sit down, take some chilled water as we go through the journey together.
Basic requirements needed for nnpc recruitment 2021/2022
As we all know, the recruitment is kind of strict and before they employ their candidates, they will have to go through your credentials carefully. Even after passing their interview, they will do all the background investigation about you to know if you are free from any form of offences.
Also, before you can even reach the stage of that underground investigation, they will have to set some requirements needed for the exercises.
Of course this requirements is done in order to reduce the number of applicants as not all applicant will be able to have all the requirement needed. However, this will enable them to be able to shortlist their candidates easily.
As an applicant, you should note that the very first thing you need to know is the requirement needed for the nnpc jobs.
Without it, there is no way you will register successfully, perhaps if you register successfully by chance, there is no way they will shortlist you at the end because of incomplete requirement.
Now you see how important nnpc requirement is. However, we have compiled all the basic requirement you will need for a successful registration and they goes thus:
- The applicant must be a Nigerian either by birth or nationalization.
- Applicants must be a graduate and must have either a b.sc(bachelor of science) degree or HND(higher national diploma) degree, N.C.E degree or even an OND( ordinary national diploma) degree.
- WAEC (west african examination council) or NECO results at not more than two sittings will be required for the exercise.
- All employment documents should be verified and submitted to NNPC by the applicant.
- A medical test for illegal drugs will be done and this should also be submitted alongside your credentials.
- Applicants must not be older than 35 years of age.
- Credits and records check will be needed in order to confirm if an applicant is not a debtor in his previous job.
- All sort of medical examination will be done on an applicant, and the report of such examination should be sent alongside your credentials.
- Applicants might be required to take an online qualifying examination. This is also one of the requirement.
- Applicants must have a valid means of identification. It could be national identity card, or voters card, driving license of even an international passport.
- Applicant should be able to work with basic computer applications ( e.g, microsoft word, excel, powerpoint e.t.c)
- Applicant should be ready to move within interstate of Nigeria or even outside the country on an official assignment.
- Applicant should possess an nysc discharge certificate
How to apply for NNPC recruitment form 2021/22
Having seen the basic requirement needed above, the next step is how do we apply for nnpc recruitment form 2021/2022 with ease. Well we are here to provide that vital information for you and they goes thus.
A) Log on to https://careers.nnpcgroup.com
B) Click on graduate trainees or experienced hires.
Graduate trainees requirement before applying
♦ Applicant should not be more than 28 years old as at the time of application.
♦ Applicant must have graduated not earlier than 2014.
♦ Must have gone nysc and should possess an nysc discharge certificate.
♦ Applicants should have a bachelor degree in either of the following: first class division, Second class upper, second class lower with a master degree or HND (upper credit).
Experienced hire category
Experienced hire category is subdivided into the Senior Officer/ Supervisory cadre or Managerial cadre and they both have their requirement.
Senior officer requirement/supervisory cadre
♦ Applicants should note be more than 34 and 37 years of age as at december of the year of application.
♦ Minimum of 6 to 9 years experienced is required.
♦ Nysc discharge certificate is required, hence candidates must have completed the compulsory one year service year.
♦ Applicant must possess a bachelor degree with a first class division, or a second class upper or second class lower with a master degree is needed. Also, candidates who are using HND should have a minimum of upper credit.
Other Ongoing Recruitments
- Presidential youth empowerment scheme
- Npower recruitment latest news from portal
- Central Bank of Nigeria recruitment
- INEC recruitment for 2022 Nigeria election
- NDLEA recruitment requirements and guidelines
Managerial cadre requirement
- Applicant should not be more than 41 years of age at the end of december of the year of application.
- Applicant should have at least 18 – 20 years’ of experience with, at least 3 – 5 years at managerial/leadership level in an organisation of comparative size (an organization which is prominent as NNPC).
- Applicant must have an nysc discharge certificate as at the time of application.
- Candidate must have a bachelor degree (first class division, or second class upper or second class lower with a master degree.) or candidates using HND(higher national diploma should ensure they have a minimum of upper credit.
C) Ensure you read the job roles and duties of the job role you want to apply for and ensure you understand it very well before applying for the post.
D) Complete the registration form.
E) Ensure you read on the terms and condition and click on the button i accept after understanding the terms and condition.
F) Click on the button i am not a robot.
G) To finally apply for the nnpc recruitment exercise, click on the apply button.
Please kindly note the following:
♦ Online application is totally free, don’t pay anyone any amount to help you to process the online application.
♦ Avoid scammers like plague, some might be telling you they will help you secure a job. Run like your life depended on it.
♦ Applicants are selected based on merit.
If you have any question, kindly drop your comment in the box below.
Share this post with others and save someone from unemployment.